In my portfolio you are going to find different types of photographs, some of them photoshop and some of them just straight from the camera. I have learned a lot this semester from photoshop but mostly about using a camera.
Something that I learned and thought it was very easy is "fill in flash." Other things I learned were ISO, Shutter Speed, and aperture. These are very helpful in any situation and especially when your settings are dark.
I struggled with some things like my surrealism project. I knew what to do but I didn't know how to do it in photoshop. At the end I think I did a fair job, I really liked my sky with the flying CD's.
I had a good experience with my partners. My first partner was a great partner although she was shy in the beginning. What I liked about her was that she was creative and always did her work! I have to admit that she influece me because sometimes I didn't want to do my work but looking at her doing her work made me do mine. The other person that influence me was my great and best teacher Ms. Cook!! She is really cool and knows how to do a lot of things in photoshop and that push me to learn more about it! I enjoyed this class and I can say it was probably my best class this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment